Talk about the problem of modern-day slavery in an ordinary conversation wherever you are and maybe you can just get someone involved in good cause!
You can use your knowledge to help!
- Make sure that your friends and family know how human trafficking works, what is the risk factors,
what is safe to do and what is not.
- Taking care of your loved ones is the most important and most natural. If we all do the same, then
every one would be taken care of!
- Encourage others to share information like you do.
- You can organise a movie night or an awareness meeting with friends from work or school.
If you don’t know how to do it – we are happy to help. Please contact us for guidance.
- Use your social media – share our posts, and any other information about human trafficking you
find interesting or important.
- Share with your class
- Share at work
- Create your own flyers or distribute ours!
- Organise any event, where you can share what you know about human trafficking – you would be
surprised how open community is for initiatives like that!